Mixing & Mingling With Rebecca Minkoff

Since moving to the Los Angeles area  I have been very lucky to attend amazing events such as this one! And it was all thanks to Polyvore ...

Since moving to the Los Angeles area  I have been very lucky to attend amazing events such as this one! And it was all thanks to Polyvore, who invited me to attend the Rebecca Minkoff store opening on Melrose. I got to meet some great people, like Rebecca Minkoff herself and famed photographer Davis Factor. I also hung out with my fellow Polyvore girls, Rachel & Sarah, and we were treated like celebrities! From sipping champagne, to getting personally styled, then dolled up by Smashbox makeup artists, the whole experience was the unforgettable! Thanks again for spoiling me Polyvore. I'm so glad I can be a Style Insider for you!

With the designer herself, Rebecca Minkoff 










With Smashbox Cosmetics Founder & Photographer, Davis Factor 

With Rebecca Minkoff's brother, Uri Minkoff,  who's also a talented designer for their mensline 



You Might Also Like

0 comments