Street Art Meets Street Style

Even before I moved to Southern California, I was already in love with these Colette Miller angel wings. And after I moved down here, you ...

Even before I moved to Southern California, I was already in love with these Colette Miller angel wings. And after I moved down here, you can say that I became a little obsessed! All summer long I scouted LA to find the art pieces throughout the city. And, randomly I came across these while driving one day. Unfortunately, the first time my photos turned out too dark, so I thought it was time for a do-over. And I can say it was worth the wait. The pictures turned out amazing this time, plus I even spotted this artwork by Retna just across the street!









Just in case you're not familiar with Colette Miller or Retna, here are a few different celebrities who are fans of the individual work: including, Usher, Justin Beiber, John Mayer, Louis Roe, Emma Roberts, & Rachel Zoe





You Might Also Like

0 comments